- Priority-registration for Wesley Memorial church members will begin the last 2 weeks in January to enroll for the upcoming school year. Acceptances made on “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Priority-registration for non-members already in our program will begin the first 2 weeks in February to enroll for the upcoming school year. Acceptances made on “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Registration will be open to families on our Waiting List, as recorded on a “first-come-first-served” basis, for remaining spaces beginning March 1st.
Directors will contact families.
- Wesley Memorial School maintains a WAITING LIST, and families may call at any time during the year to have child placed on the Waiting List. Parents will indicate desire for enrollment during current school year should space become available - - or, desire for beginning the next fall.
- Our classes operate on a school year basis, September-to-May. Should a child’s space become available during the school year, next family on the waiting list will be invited to begin immediately.